We exist for the sole purpose of glorifying God through
worship, instruction, fellowship and outreach!
August 2nd: Letters from the King: Dear Philadelphia (Rev 3: 7-13)
Prayer Focus for the week: Parents, Teacher & Students preparing for the new school year.
Wed August 5th is the Business meeting.
What's Going On
Aug 9th: Seniors Sunday, We will celebrate our seniors with a senior led choir and a luncheon after morning services.
Bus Driver - We need someone who has a bus driver endorsement or is willing to get one to help out with our Bus Ministry. Please contact Tracy or one of the Decons if you are interested in helping us out.
Childerens Church Leaders - We would like to encourage you to partner with us in ministering to our children by becoming involved in Childrens's Church and serving in the nursery. Children are a very important part of our Church and what a blessing to be able to share Jesus with them! If you would like more information or would be willing to server, please contact Michele H. (Childrens's Church Coordinator) or Brandi D. (Nursery Coordinator).
Prayers and Praises
- Homebound Members– George & Ruth B., Margaret W., Jan W.
- Bruce S., Charles & Mary Ruth P.
- Donna B., aunt of Jack H., brain tumor
- Raheema E., continued concerns
- Roger M., friend of Bill P., leukemia
- Jim C.s mother, Ruth
- Parents of Patty S.
- Bill K., friend of Bunny B., cancer
- Paul R., friend of Jack H.’s father, poor health
- Pat R.’s mother
- Belvin & Barbara C., insurance issues
- Linda M.’s twin great-grandsons
- Patsy M., Sonya R.’s sister-in-law, who has Huntington Disease
- Barry C., Hospitalized in ICU
- Bill P., Adjusting to his recent move
|Sunday School||9:00 AM|
|Worship Service||10:15 AM|
|Evening Service||6:00 PM|
|Wednesday Bible Study & Missions||6:30 PM|
|Business Meeting||6:30 PM|
|Ministry House Open||10:00 AM|